Question from reaperdeathgod

How do i unlock the secret secretary theme?

I know it tells you the answer in cheats but for some reason when I start turning the control clockwise, I dont hear the chime sound. Can someone please help me.

smashbrosbar21 answered:

The secretary theme IS REAL!!! Press START/PAUSE at the title screen and select a file to use. Go to OPTIONS on the start menu. Then, rotate the control stick around in circles, and keep doing this until you hear a chime sound. Then go to the theme selection and you should see the icon of the secretary. Choose this to get the secret secretary theme. Her picture will be in the background and she says different things when you go into different modes of the game. Hope this helps!
2 0

Answers

reyllyoc answered:

Dear Reaperdeathgod , i don't get the secretary theme either. i think it is fake, though, it might rely on the version of the game, or your progress. -reylly
0 2

reyllyoc answered:

You can also mess around a bit more like leave and enter the screen,and keep going left and right. messing around might help too.
0 1

adriande2 answered:

I've had it before, I think you have to get a certain amount of emblems.
0 1

Thunderstreak24 answered:

It takes a while just keep rotating or look on youtube.
0 1

Johnsondaddy answered:

Keep trying. Its not fake.
0 1

Darkspawn980J answered:

I got it recently on a brand new file, just go to theme select screen, and move the stick clockwise for about 30 seconds, then a chime sounds and the theme just appears there.
0 1

The_Red_Gyrados answered:

I no its really confusing the way they said it in cheats, 1. go to theme select menu 2. rotate clockwise for as long as it takes until u hear the chime (it took me about a minute)
0 1

Eggman's theme song? Answered ultimatemrbl98
How can i get Amy, Omochao, and Maria's menu theme? Answered GuttaBoyz19
What are the secret characters? Open Link1006
Can't get certain colored eggs? Unanswered chaokeeper
Is it possible to do the Chao Key Glitch on SA2B(GC)? Unanswered Tycoo8