How do i unlock the secret secretary theme?

1. I know it tells you the answer in cheats but for some reason when I start turning the control clockwise, I dont hear the chime sound. Can someone please help me.

User Info: reaperdeathgod

reaperdeathgod - 7 years ago

1. The secretary theme IS REAL!!! Press START/PAUSE at the title screen and select a file to use. Go to OPTIONS on the start menu. Then, rotate the control stick around in circles, and keep doing this until you hear a chime sound. Then go to the theme selection and you should see the icon of the secretary. Choose this to get the secret secretary theme. Her picture will be in the background and she says different things when you go into different modes of the game. Hope this helps!

User Info: smashbrosbar21

smashbrosbar21 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Dear Reaperdeathgod , i don't get the secretary theme either. i think it is fake, though, it might rely on the version of the game, or your progress. -reylly

User Info: reyllyoc

reyllyoc - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. You can also mess around a bit more like leave and enter the screen,and keep going left and right. messing around might help too.

User Info: reyllyoc

reyllyoc - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I've had it before, I think you have to get a certain amount of emblems.

User Info: adriande2

adriande2 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. It takes a while just keep rotating or look on youtube.

User Info: Thunderstreak24

Thunderstreak24 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Keep trying. Its not fake.

User Info: Johnsondaddy

Johnsondaddy - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. I got it recently on a brand new file, just go to theme select screen, and move the stick clockwise for about 30 seconds, then a chime sounds and the theme just appears there.

User Info: Darkspawn980J

Darkspawn980J - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. I no its really confusing the way they said it in cheats, 1. go to theme select menu 2. rotate clockwise for as long as it takes until u hear the chime (it took me about a minute)

User Info: The_Red_Gyrados

The_Red_Gyrados - 7 years ago 0 1