Question from kaosreighn66

Why won't my chao mate?

I've given each of my chao heart fruits just to see who would mate. They all ate the whole fruit but none of them could mate. Can someone tell me why this might be?

smashbrosbar21 answered:

There are a few reasons why your Chao won't mate. It may not want to mate at the moment. You know when Chao want to mate when they sit down and have a circle of flowers on the ground around them. When this happens, get other Chao to mate with the Chao that's ready to mate. Do this by giving other Chao more heart fruits, setting them near "the mating Chao", and seeing if they will mate. When you are in the garden, you will know when Chao are mating when you hear a certain tune and they start to kiss and dance. Then they bounce back from their spots and an egg appears. Other factors of why your Chao won't mate include age (maybe their not old enough. Give them until they at least walk), behavior, and what they want. They may not want to mate at the moment so if they don't, nothing is wrong it. Give them time and remember time passes only when you are in the garden. Hope this helps!
3 1

Answers

Wabacabaca answered:

Some chao especially young chao ned more than one fruit for an infant chao you need to give it about five
0 2

Booney_101 answered:

Have both of your Chao evolved? i think they need to evolve first before they can mate
0 2

plantmonster800 answered:

It depends as the results. is your chao a grown up? if you are trying to mate a hero chao with a dark chao, it wont work. if your chao is a baby, (0 or 1) it wont work either.
0 2

OmegaTheShadow answered:

Ok, I just want to point out a few things.
- It doesn't ******* matter if your chao are hero or dark!
- Your chao doesn't need to walk to mate. And chao don't start walking because of its age. its run level just needs to be high enough.
- Chao need to mature to mate. They cannot mate as a child.

Advice. Make sure your chao garden isn't full.
Also, if you feed two chao a heart fruit, one chao is flowery and the other wont mate, try letting the other get flowery and setting the first chao next to it. It worked for me.
0 0

SA2Bisawesome answered:

It depends on a few things. Most of them were covered with the other answers, like age and desire, but there is another huge thing to it. If their personality is Naive, they will be more likely to mate. I'm not certain about this, but I think Cry Baby chao won't mate as easily.

Also, if your chao has been mating a LOT, they won't mate again.
1 0