Question from darklikex
How do i get a chaos chao?
Top Voted Answer
To make a chao a chaos chao it has to be in its third life, meaning that it has to have reincarnated twice. during its third life, while it is still a child, give it one of every animal(21 in total) and NOTHING ELSE. when it evolves it will become a chaos chao
This question has been successfully answered and closed
isnt ther a guid for this here? not sure i havent looked my self. but anyway. ther is 21 animals in the game. (i think so anyway its been a while) you have 2 feed a chao all 21 animals ( ONLY 1 of each and NO chaos drives) this has to be all done while its in its child form. if i remember correctly thats all you have to do. if i didnt forget anyhting it should be a chaos chao when it evolves inseat of a demon , angel or neutral chao. chaos chao cant have eegs and I think they dont die anymore either.
Its everything that mancia said but you need to do it in the hero garden, the normal garden, or the dark garden. It depends on which one you wanna make. It took me a long time to figure it out.
It doesn't matter what garden you do it in just do what mancia said but to choose angel chaos or devil chao depends on who you give the animals with.
What you do is you make your chao reincarnate 2 times then, when it's a baby chao feed it at least 1 of each and every animal. Eventually your chao will be a chaos chao. Yhis chao will never die or reincarnate, they are with you as long as you keep the chao. However if you make the chao a hero chao the first time,YOU MUST MAKE IT A HERO CHAO THE NEXT TIME IF YOUR TO HAVE ANY HOPE OF GETTING A CHAOS CHAO, this also applies for dark and neutral chao.
When you see your chao go in to the cocoon, don't be upset if you didn't get the chaos chao you wanted. You might have left out one animal. If you have an animal and the chao goes into the cocoon before you have the chance to give it the animal, exit the garden and go back in. Your chao will be in a different spot as last time, however it needs to be close to the garden gate so you can be able to give the chao the last animal that it needs. Eventually the chao will be close enough to you, as long as you keep the chao from evolving, it will go into the cocoon again and again until you stop it. Then when you give it the animal the chao will go into the cocoon again and evolve into your well-deserved chaos chao.
Note: you must be very good and nice to your chao for it to reincarnate, even if you have been nice to your chao, yet ignoring it. The chao will die. Also due to chao reincarnation your chao's stats will lower by 90% leaving you only 10% of what it had. When a chao is about to reincarnate it will be at age 4 or 5. When it does go into the cocoon make sure it's pink and not gray. If it is gray, immiedietly run out of the garden with one of the faster characters like sonic or shadow. Come back into the garden and prevent it from sitting down by petting it like it's a matter of life or death: because it is! Follow these rules and you will get a chaos chao! However, one chao year is about 4 hours spent in the garden, so it will take a while.
Hope this helped ^_^
Reincarnate your chao twice and give it 1 of each 21 animals. no chaos drives! surely it will become a chaos chao.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|If I make a neutral chaos chao, will I get a special chao garden for it?||Answered||mizmal|
|When does the chao evolve into a chaos chao after you give it 21 animals?||Answered||runeoh|
|How can i make my chao a chaos chao while speeding up?||Answered||chaomaster97|
|How do I get my chao to reancarnet so I can make it a chaos chao?||Answered||pie64|
|Chaos drives ruin chaos chao?||Answered||1Griff1|