Review by Naked Snake

"This game is a "must buy""

Super Mario Sunshine

This game is the kind of game that if you play you'll be itching to play the other Mario games. This game has different kinds of graffiti that you have to clean up to win the game. This game will make a really great relaxing game.

Gameplay: This game is a really easy game with about 5 hard places. It is fun to play especially if you love the Mario series. In this game you will find new enemies, characters, and places that are not in the rest of the Mario games. What I like about this game is how this game has a lot of new stuff and how it is in 3D instead of 2D.What I hate is you have to act like a janitor in the game.
Score: 10/10

Story: The story is about Mario as he cleans up an island called Isle Dalfino. Someone is putting graffiti all over the island. Mario teams up a with water pump called F.L.U.D.D. and he helps him clean up the graffiti through out the game. After they clean up about 10 levels they find out who is behind all the graffiti, but he gets away. At the end of the game both Mario and F.L.U.D.D defeat him. Then at the end of the game something happens to F.L.U.D.D.
Score: 10/10

Graphics: The graphics in the game are great. The characters all have an excellent design. In the game there are items called shine sprites. When you find a shine sprite it actually looks like they're shining. One thing about the graphics, after you collect about 20 Shine Sprites the island starts to really get brighter. One thing I like about the graphics is how there are these people in the game who have trees on their heads, and if you look at the ground most of the time you can see a tree shadow.
Score: 10/10

Sound: The sound in the game is really great. When you do something in the game, most of the time it sounds like you really made the noise in real life. The music in this game is great through out the whole game that never gets old no matter how long you listen to it. What I like about the sound is the music especially when you fight a boss that I'm sure that you will love too. What I hate about it the sound is when you walk or run around in the game you can hear Mario's footsteps and it can really get on you nerves once you listen to it for about one month.
Score: 9/10

Play Time/ Replayability: It should take about 3 or 4 weeks to beat it. You may want to play it again once you beat it.

Final Recommendation: You should get this game. You're going to have to search for it to find it. You should keep it if somebody gives it to you as a gift.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/19/08

Game Release: Super Mario Sunshine (US, 08/25/02)