Question from EagleTalon_x

How do I beat tyrant on the plane?

pretty self explanatory BUT somehow I have no ammo for any gun so all I have is a knife can I still kill him? If i can how?

EagleTalon_x provided additional details:

Another thing I did'nt waste the ammo on him so he's 100% health and I have a knife

final thing I have no healing items either. I know Im screwed.

Answers

Vyse_skies answered:

That's a part a lot of people use up all their ammo by.
0 0

Vyse_skies answered:

I don't think its possible with just a knife as he pretty much strikes you hard anytime you go near him. Maybe a guide can help you out.
0 0

este914 answered:

Do you have any healing items? It will take alot of stabs with the knife - and you will most likely get damaged during the fight. If you dont have any healing items then all I can say is good luck.
0 0

GoldenLugarFool answered:

Let me help you out. No offense, but I recommend restarting. You should make sure you get all the bow gun arrows. Save your double pistols for bandersnatches. If you get all the bowgun powder, you can fire 20 into the tyrant, and he should be bleeding. If not, I'd say 40 handgun rounds in addition will take him down. I think when i knifed him, and trust me it took 5 tries, i wan't to say 50 stabs, but i got some good head shots too.
1 0

CaptainEpic answered:

Unfortunately if you get this far in the game with too little ammo, you may have to start over at an earlier save point and limit the use of powerful ammo. 30 flame arrows will do it and then push the crate.
1 0

tequilero answered:

Restart the game;i finished this game several times and I beat it with a lot of ammo remaining in my inventory,it's only matter that you dont waste your ammo too fast in the first part of the game.
0 0

Gamecube777 answered:

Im sorry, I know its annoying, but you HAVE to restart, I mean, you CANNOT do Tyrant with no ammo and no health! Its impossible unless you know a hack
0 0