How do I beat tyrant on the plane?

1. pretty self explanatory BUT somehow I have no ammo for any gun so all I have is a knife can I still kill him? If i can how?

User Info: EagleTalon_x

EagleTalon_x - 7 years ago
    Another thing I did'nt waste the ammo on him so he's 100% health and I have a knife

User Info: EagleTalon_x

EagleTalon_x - 7 years ago
    final thing I have no healing items either. I know Im screwed.

User Info: EagleTalon_x

EagleTalon_x - 7 years ago

1. Im sorry, I know its annoying, but you HAVE to restart, I mean, you CANNOT do Tyrant with no ammo and no health! Its impossible unless you know a hack

User Info: Gamecube777

Gamecube777 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. That's a part a lot of people use up all their ammo by.

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I don't think its possible with just a knife as he pretty much strikes you hard anytime you go near him. Maybe a guide can help you out.

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Do you have any healing items? It will take alot of stabs with the knife - and you will most likely get damaged during the fight. If you dont have any healing items then all I can say is good luck.

User Info: este914

este914 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Let me help you out. No offense, but I recommend restarting. You should make sure you get all the bow gun arrows. Save your double pistols for bandersnatches. If you get all the bowgun powder, you can fire 20 into the tyrant, and he should be bleeding. If not, I'd say 40 handgun rounds in addition will take him down. I think when i knifed him, and trust me it took 5 tries, i wan't to say 50 stabs, but i got some good head shots too.

User Info: GoldenLugarFool

GoldenLugarFool - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Unfortunately if you get this far in the game with too little ammo, you may have to start over at an earlier save point and limit the use of powerful ammo. 30 flame arrows will do it and then push the crate.

User Info: CaptainEpic

CaptainEpic - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. Restart the game;i finished this game several times and I beat it with a lot of ammo remaining in my inventory,it's only matter that you dont waste your ammo too fast in the first part of the game.

User Info: tequilero

tequilero - 5 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Music box? Unresolved
Music box? Unresolved
The music box? Unresolved
The music box? Unresolved
How do I solve the room of pictures? Read details for more Answered