Question from ghostzounds

How do I solve the puzzle of 3 family insignias at the chruch?

I want to know the meaning of the insignias and the whole story, not just the solution.

Gamecube777 answered:

The insignia is the deadly sybol of the parasitic Los Illuminados, and I believe if you press it in this order : 3,3,3,4,4,4,3 it will give you the green catseye. As for the story; well, its like this: you are Leon Scott Kennedy, a parson who has survived the zombies in Raccoon city in Resident Evil Two, and have been promoted to the position of the presidents families personal guard, though now you are on a mission to find the presidents daughter, who has been kidnapped by the Los Illuminatos who want to show the world their power an are sick of the American soiciety policing (thier words) the world.
That is all I have to say on thesubject
2 0

Answers

LOVELESS_15 answered:

The insignia is the symbol of Los Illuminados. The story, well, just play the game or watch some playthrough on YT.

Don't know the solution on the puzzle.
0 3

Nightmare127 answered:

Try turning it in this order 3,3,3,4,4,4,3 if that doesnt work i have no clue
:)
1 0

H1TM4N_47 answered:

The solution is:
3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 3

I don't know why you're asking for the whole story on an answers page. Just play the game or read the Wiki :)
1 0