Review by Raabdude526

"SHUT UP ASHLEY!"

Hi! It's me again for a new review. I haven't done a review in a few days. Today I'll be reviewing Resident Evil 4 for the game cube. Here's my review.

Story - The story is about a government agent named Leon S. Kennedy. He was also the main character from the second installment in the series. Back to Resident Evil 4. Leon is on a mission to find the president's daughter who got kidnapped to somewhere in South America. He comes there and finds out that the villagers are angry and grey looking. They try to kill him as he seeks to finish his mission. The story has a bunch of deaths in it and a ton of bosses to fight. Each boss is unique and there are different ways to kill them. The story mode is all you get but it takes a pretty long time to beat so it will keep you busy.

Game play - The game play has changed a lot and it actually works. It's like a survival horror game in a third person view instead of those annoying camera angles in the other ones. The game is survival horror because it's scary and you have to try to avoid the villagers. The game play is really good.

Graphics - These graphics have to be the best game cube graphics I have ever seen and the most gory too. The games graphics don't get blurry as you progress in the game unlike some other titles I can think of right now. They are beautifully made and done. The graphics are great!

Music and Audio - The music is sort of an orchestra thing and I didn't like it that much. The audio was convincing and it was really good. Sometimes it was even too good! With Ashley's constant screaming and yelling, it gets really annoying. The Music is okay. The audio is great.

Bad - I have one word. Ashley. There are many times in this game that I wished Leon would've told her to shut up! And if he didn't, then I would've! It get really annoying at times. Another thing, what's up with the villagers? Are they zombies or villagers that are insane or what? I didn't get it. If they are villagers that are crazy, then why are they so slow? And if they're zombies, why do they say they are peasants that are crazy? This game was also supposed to be a game cube exclusive but since game cube owners were happy, the PS2 got it too! Come on! I really don't get it.

Overall - Overall, I think this game has a good story, solid and new game play, great graphics, good music, realistic audio and not many bad things about it. I decided to give the game a 9/10.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 04/28/09

Game Release: Resident Evil 4 (US, 01/11/05)