Review by teh_dino_lord

"This game is crazy, crazy in a good way."

Like the title says, you will have crazy fun playing this game. Good graphics, good sound, good overall gameplay. I bought this game the first day it came out, and I still play it. I have an Xbox 360, Wii, and a DS. I still play this game though. What does that tell you? This game is my favorite Gamecube game of all time. Everyone should pick up this game sooner then later.

Sound 10/10

Sound is really good here. Guns sound like guns, and the enemies sounds will creep you out. The sound also has creepy good music.

Story 9/10

The story was good, but I felt it was lacking something. It was fun, don't get me wrong. But it was missing something. I don't know what it was just....lacking something.... Maybe more levels. I don't know..... I shall ponder on this till the end of time. And I'll play it, till the end of time.

Replay 8/10

There really isn't much here. There's some, but not much. Everyonce in a while I load my completed data, but I usually do new game. It's just funner. I don't know if that's even a real word.

Controls 10/10

The controls are easy to learn, yet it's not too easy. You'll have fun every time you pick up the controller because it's easy to remember. Trust me, I go from playing one game to another real quick.

Game Play 10/10

This game is so much fun. The missions are REALLY fun. I love to pick up the controller and play the days away! (Stupid school!) The game play was something great for the Gamecube. I don't know what the Gamecube would've done without it. It wouldn't be as great as it is now.

Graphics 10/10

The graphics in this game are good. It reminds of some games nowadays. It seems so new, yet the game is pretty old. Ah, the nostalgia...... WOO!

Rent or Buy: Buy. You will be entertained till the end of time........ Trust me. I should know.

Extra notes from me: Buy guys, ok. This game is a lot of fun. I've never set this game down. You'll keep playing forever and ever. Don't listen to people who bash this game, they don't know what they're talking about. This game isn't perfect, but no game is. This is my all time favorite game for the Gamecube. It's in my top 5 for all time favorites.

Overall rating 9/10.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 03/08/10

Game Release: Resident Evil 4 (US, 01/11/05)