Review by Luigifan98

"Who knew this game was even out?"

One day as I went into my neighborhood blockbuster, my eyes had wandered off to the GameCube section. Suddenly, I saw this game in the corner of the shelf. I was amazed that this game was even out. I heard no word of even having a Charlie\'s Angels game. I checked in the PS2 and Xbox sections, and neither of them had this game. I was so intrigued by this game that I just had to rent it, and thank goodness that is all I did...

Graphics: 5

The graphics in my opinion were terrible. The Angels faces did not at all look like the real girls, Bosley especially. The backgrounds were ridiculously similar. Everything looked exactly the same in almost every level. I couldn\'t stand it. They got boring fast. It was just... terrible. The only thing that brought up the score was the cutscenes.
They did look pretty good.

Sound: 4

The sound is pretty bad too. I really hated the sounds that people made when they died. And the Angels voices... If Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz, and Drew Barrymore actually did the voices for this game, something must have went wrong with the recordings because they do not sound like them at all. The only one that even sounds a hint like them is Drew\'s character. The music is mediocre, nothing special.

Story: 5

Simple same old story. A guy is stealing world wide monuments and you have to stop him. Same stuff as usual. Nothing special about this at all.

Gameplay: 1

Hated the gameplay. Hated everything about it. All you do to hurt somebody is punch and kick, punch and kick. It gets extremely boring after a while and I am a fan of beat-em-up games. It seems to be missing something that they have. Anyway, the only thing that you can do different than punch and kick your enemy to death, is to pick up a weapon and hit him with it to death. Although the game is REALLY easy, the computer can seem to cheat every once in a while. Even with that I have NEVER had a Game Over. The game is just too easy. The only reason I kept playing this game was just to say I beat it.

Replayability: 0

I really see no reason in playing this game again. They do have secrets that you can unlock during the game, but they aren\'t anything special. Just the promotional commercial and a couple of pictures. If you want to go find those, then go ahead, but be warned: you will have to start the game all over again. I, especially did not want to do that.

Quick Review:

Graphics: 5
Sound: 4
Story: 5
Gameplay: 1
Replayability: 0
Overall: 3

I will definitely advise you not to buy this game even if you could find it. I really don\'t recommend renting it either, but if your curiosity is just dying to see what the game is about, then go ahead. But remember my words and the saying: \'\'Curiosity killed the cat\'\'.

Reviewer's Score: 3/10 | Originally Posted: 08/08/03