Review by GaryAtEastern

"Rent, Don't Buy! .... Eh, Dont Even Rent"

Where do I even start, this game sucks!
If you are expecting a big movie game, you will be disapointed.
If you are expecting a game with sexy girls who kick butt, you will be disapointed.
If you are expecting a multiplayer game, you will be disapointed.
If you are expecting an average arcade fighter, you will be disapointed.

The girls are voiced by the real ladies who played them, which is cool. But they look very bad. Everyone you fight looks the same, and even seems to have the same name.

The levels are set up ok I guess. The camera does what it wants, and it can be quite annoying. Jumping was useless in the levels I played. I couldnt really get on top of anything and the levels keep you on a straight path, so dont expect much exploring.

There may be 3 angles, and you will switch between them in the game; which is a cool idea. For example you take off in a boat as one to pick up the others, hit a switch as another to open a door so another angel can get through, etc. But this also means a friend will not be controlling the other angles unless you take turns. I was kind of hoping to team up and kick some butt.

The fighting is where the game comes off the worst, in my opinion. You can punch, kick, and jump. Now that would be just fine if there were any combos. But there is none. Yes, you heard me. NONE. I couldnt even pull off a cool jump kick. So you run around with the bad camera, and rapidly push kick. Even fighting games on the NES were better than this.

In closing, let me recommend you rent Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles instead. This was the only fighting game for awhile on the cube, and even then I dont even think it counted. Go with the Turtles, or some classic fighting game on gameboy advance.

Reviewer's Score: 1/10 | Originally Posted: 07/25/04