"She's sexy, she's deadly and has a bad attitude... isn't it great!?"

You cant get any better than a drop dead sexy, half-vampire chic.... well maybe you can... Blood Rayne... this chic is very well equipped, in more ways than one. She is always ready to bounce into action. However this game isn't child's play, she has a habit of cursing worse than a sailor.(I love it) You start off with you mentor in Louisiana swamps and eventually end up in Germany. The whole game takes place around the time that Hitler had control of Germany. You an agent of a secret organization known as Brimstone, your mission is simple... KILL!!! You are equipped with two large blades on your arms, sharp fangs, to draw out the blood of your victims, a harpoon, for feeding fun, any and all guns you pick up and two Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles in your chest (if you catch my drift).

Graphics 10/10
The Graphics of the game are beautiful. You can see all the detail in her tight little outfit. The body parts sever quite nicely might I add. The facial movements to the dialog is very good and the CG scenes are Astonishing. Also the clothes she has one are awesome... they have that gothic touch which suits a vampire chic. I am still wondering what's the deal with her hair, but who am I to complain.

Sound 10/10
The music was done very well... Some of the music is drowned out by loud machinery and the screams of your victims. Aside from that the sound affects and music compliment the game very well.

Gameplay **TILT**
There isn't a number high enough to describe the game play. All I can say is simply wonderful. The controls take a little getting used to but once you do it is some much fun to play. There are some many victims, and by feeding on them it replenishes your health and kills weak enemies. So health is not to hard to come by. Ammo is very abundant, but I find it more fun to use the blades. There are a few environmental hazards but nothing that is totally unavoidable.

Story 10/10
Although I have not finished the game yet the story is very good. it keeps you wanting to play more and more. It is also very dark and... well... COOL!!

Replay 10/10
I have not finished yet, but I already want to play again. It is some much fun to kill, maim, and dismember hapless victims.

Over all I think this is one of the best games I have played in a long time. I give it a perfect 10.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/04/02, Updated 11/04/02

Would you recommend this Review? Yes No
Commenting is anonymous and not required to vote.