Review by Rebellion Xll

"BloodRayne has just stomped all over Lara Croft's ass"

I just picked up this game today for my Gamecube and I am speechless. BloodRayne is ten times better than any games like Max Payne, Dead to Rights or Tomb Raider that I have played. Its a very good game in my opinion.

The controls are pretty simple in this game. All the attack and command buttons seem right to me. You might be a bit frustrated at first, but I assure you that you will get used to the controls after awhile. For the difficulty, its a sorta easy, sorta hard game. You might die a few times before you get use to it, so be patient. You can jump onto different things in the levels, like wires to get across water, jumping on graves to get to different places and kicking down walls to get to enemies.

It is pre - World War ll and the German's are mutating humans to create massive mutant armies to win the war. Thats when Bloodrayne comes in. She is a vampire with a lust for blood, and will kill all enemies by sucking all the juicy blood out of them. But once she finds out what the German's are doing, alot of blood is about to hit the fan...

Simple amazing. One of the games on the Gamecube with the best graphics that I have seen. The animations are smooth and no flaws, really. Some of the enemies faces don't look as detailed as everything else, but it doesn't really matter. The character models look awesome, from the soldiers to the monsters. The levels are pretty awesome as well, nicely detailed

Pretty cool music to this game, thats all I have to say. The sound effects of the blood sucking and when the guns go off is also good.

Replayability: 9/10

You shoud really replay this game if you want another challenge. This is one game I can say ''Hey that was a good game, I think I should start a new game''. If you didn't really it at first, well, try it again anyways. Pure kickass game

Buy or Rent: Buy

If you are sorta new to the 3rd person action games, just rent it to see if you like it. If you have played other 3rd person action games, get this game right now. It is one of my favorite games on the Gamecube and lets just say, I got my money's worth.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/07/03, Updated 06/07/03