Review by rpmog

"So...why did I but this game again? Oh yeah...to get bored."

I don't know what genre this game goes under (probably Adventure), but I don't really care. Maybe that's why I don't like Zelda games at all. Anyway, in this game you control a yellow ball called Pac-Man, and you begin at...say, Point A. And you try to guide Pac-Man to Point B. And between these points is a lot of stuff guaranteed to make you die over and over and over again, such as endless voids, enemies, ghosts, objects that try to kill you (like an automatic wood saw). Luckily, between Point A and Point B, there is one more point (Let's call that Point C), which is the Checkpoint. If you despise playing Adventure-genre games, worship the checkpoint, because if you are reckless in this game, you will come back to the same spot over and over and over and over again.

In the village where the game starts, the six golden fruit that seals the biggest ghost you've ever seen gets stolen, and thus the ghost is released. I forget how Pac-Man ends up trying to get the fruit back. This is your typical Adventure story--where a hero saved the world from evil. Good vs. Evil. Boring. Anyway...

Boing! Boing! Boing! ARRRGGGHH! That drove me nuts when I had to use it to finish a level! Basically, if you want to play this game from start to finish, prepare to lower, or better yet, mute your television, because you'll hear the same sounds over and over and over and over...again.

The graphics are nice. And I'm not just saying that for kicks. I seriously mean it. They are good. Next!

Multiplayer Fun: 2/10
Umm...I'm not sure if your friend will like to play Pac-Man with you 2-player, unless your friend is under the age of 6. Trust me. Not fun. Because my friends don't want to and they're 15-16 years old. If you want multiplayer, play Super Smash Bros. Melee. And, the best part is, it's on the same system!

Replay Value: 3/10
...If you had a hard time getting the last boss, then I don't suggest playing this game for a 100% value. It's way too tedious and way too boring. In fact, it took me around 30 hours to get to the 2nd-to-last world! I'm serious! (I could've beaten Golden Sun and Fire Emblem in less time than that. And I kept track of time myself).

Reviewer's Score: 3/10 | Originally Posted: 09/03/04