Review by Phantom Marine

"Great game!!!!"

Well for starters this game is very graphic and very intense. If you like the 3rd person shooters like my self then this game will rock your world!! If you have children like I do I highly dont recommend them watching this game for the fact that this character is very ruthless when it comes down to killing people. He shoots people point blank in the head and lets there brains leak on the ground.. Not quite the ''bob the builder game Id say) aswell as your dog.. once you sick your dog on someone your dog tears them up and blood litteraly flies everywhere.. no doubt please consider the virgin eyes =) lets get to work.

The graphics were good and all but still some choppy parts and the mouths dont move when they talk in all parts. Some parts are not too realistic and blood kinda looks blocky in some parts aswell but that's about it!

Very well done, Down to the sounds of the shots(which is very realistic sounding) down to the guys yelling as they die. Every little detail on sound you can hear falling shells as they come steaming from your barrel to the ground, Yells from enemies yelling your position as they charge to kill!

Controls: 9/10
At first you will be confused since there alot of buttons to use. Every button does something and I mean every button and even a combination of pushing a button once to pushing it twice to make something different happen.There are buttons to shoot dive,body shield, Dog control, then there is boxing moves/punches/kicks/sniper.. hehe alot of controls

Great story line your a basic cop with a K-9 friend at your side trying to clean up the streets.. at first... Then your father gets murdered and now its all about revenge.. not to mention you get framed for a murderer yourself so it's now defending your name and getting revenge.. That poor guy =)

Gameplay 10/10
This is where the game gets good, all the different moves you can do It would take me all day to type them all. You have so many reversal moves and boxing moves bullet time just like Max payne, you can even grab an enemy and use them a human shield to protect yourself agains other gun fire!!!

Overall 10/10

Like I said if your into kill everything and shoot everything buy the game very worth it, If you rent it you could possibly beat it on a 5 day rental.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/05/02, Updated 12/05/02