Review by GoldenMario

"Sinister Mobsters against one tough cop, great game"

Introduction-
I first purchased this game on January 18th, 2003 and already fine it interesting. A short review was written during my ELA's Journal time and decided to show it world-wide.

Story-9.5/10
Story is a quick clip on. The plot is contributing enough to the game's 9 out of 10 score. The story is basic. Jake is a K-9 cop. His dad gets killed. Then framed for murder. I don't want to spoil it so lets just leave it at it is cool.

Game play-10/10
This is one of the most eye-catching things in the game. You can basically commit mad gun play and while at it complete your missions. You also get missions like, where you have to use your trusty dog, Shadow, or even mini game thrillers such as the hooker, Hildy, mini game. To be straight to the point this is something to look forward to when purchasing the video game. Also you have plenty of weapons at your disposal with even the double gun feature. The game play is an important treasure to the game obviously. This video game consists of many gun wars and fist fights but the knocked is the Constant A button action (Action button and button to press in order to shoot) you press A a lot trust me but still I don't have a problem with that so it's ok for me.

Graphics-7/10
This is one of the video game's weaknesses. The graphics aren't spectacular and breath-taking but the graphics don't deduct from the glistened game play. The video cuts (seen when finished mission) are quite eye-catching just like Tekken 4's video cuts but with a guy named Jack Slate. This video games also has a lot of fancy moves during video cuts. I fine that ''cool'' and worth buying for some odd reason.

Sound-5.5/10
Sound isn't to impressing but still fun to listen to. The various bad guys you'll face well be packed with different phrases to announce such as ''Man that guy can really fight!'' ''No, I don't know he fights dirty'' (Heard from convicts among the video game).

Replay-9/10
Once you've completed the video game you can always go back to play it again and/or see the movies,play the mini games, or just skip parts and go straight to a chapter you liked.

Buy or Rent-
Buy, it is fun to play by all rights. The video game is rated for mature teens which is basically 17 and up. So this game shouldn't be exposed to the 16 and below but you have options such as turning off blood and such so it might be safe.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/17/03, Updated 02/17/03