Review by Rebellion Xll

"Burnout has the best crashes ever in a racing game"

Burnout is one hell of a game I must say. I have not played a racing game this good in a long time. If you are a huge racing game fan, Burnout is a must for you to own. I am not a really a big racing game fan, but this one kicks every single racing games ass!

Awesome! Burnout has some pretty good looking graphics. The cars look amazing and same with all the levels. But the one thing I like the most, is after you crash your car. Say you rear ended a car, the windows would fly out and mostly all of your car would be dented. The after effect from the crashes are simply awesome

Oh my god! The gameplay in Burnout is freaking amazing. No other racing game has come close to being this awesome from what I have played. The game is easy, which is good since I am really bad at racing games. Burnout's controls are super easy to learn. All you need to know is A is accelerate, B is to brake and Z to look behind to see if any other cars are coming up behind you. The best part that Burnout has to offer.... is the crashes. The crashes are amazing in this game, simply amazing. I have not seen any other racing games with crashes like Burnout has. Burnout has the best crashes ever in a racing game. This has to best the best part of the game. I think others would agree on me for this part. It even shows you how much damage costs you have made by crashing into another car.

Audio: 9/10

Just like other racing games, Burnout has a generic soundtrack. Sorta techno-ish and dance like. But it suits the game. The crash sound effects are also in the game, which is cool.

Replayability: 10/10

One of the few racing games that has awesome replayability value. I could literally play Burnout for hours and not stop for a break. Burnout's crashes is what keeps me coming back to play it some more.

To buy or to rent?: BUY!

BUY! This is one kick ass game. If I were you, I'd buy this game at the very moment. Burnout is a game that is worth to pay 35$ for. I didn't think it would be that good when I first got it. Now I love the game, lets hope you do

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/13/03, Updated 06/13/03