Review by DarkJake

"Rayman's back, on yet another Nintendo System."

Intro: When I first heard about Rayman 3 [about 2 or so years before it's release] I was EXCITED! I was so greatly happy, because it's past games were indeed the past of its kind, and it didn't dissapoint me either.

The story is great, it's your usual Rayman story, excpet now characters can actually talk, so it makes it much livi-er [is that a word?], anyways it would have got a 10 but it's just to darn short, and doesn't really feel one hundread percent finished.

The graphic are AWESOME, the thunder effects are great, when it rains it looks like you're a camera man and it rains on your camera, it rock! overall, the graphics are extreamly bright, brings out Rayman's personality much better than it's past games.

Music/Sound: 9/10
The music is great, it feels really REAL when you're hitting an enemy and he just goes POOF, the sound effects are great, but the only thing I don't really like is Rayman's voice.. it's just not really him.

The gameplay is great, as any other Rayman game, the controls are really respoinse, and of course since it is the Gamecube controller, which is MADE for adventure games, it just really works out mervelous.

Multi-player: N/A
A score won't be posted here since Multi-player is just a bonus, it's not really part of the game, still you'll love playing Mini Games with your friends, espically the one where one player is on the GameBoy Advance [SP] building a track, and the one on the Gamecube actually races on the track, great fun.

GameBoy Advance [SP] Link Up: 9/10
The link up is awesome, if you finish either of the Rayman3
games, [on the Gameboy Advance or Gamecube] you can link them up and download extra features, like extra areas in the Gamecube version, or a Ly's Punching Challange on the portable version of Rayman, also you can download 11 Extra Levels into your Rayman 3 Advance, the only true flew here, is that indeed I want MORE downloadable levels.

Replay: 10/10
Replaying the game for a better score is awesome, because you can post it on the Rayman 3 website, and compete with other players, also the levels are huge, and are extreamly graphicly well, so basically some times you'll just go to a level to see it's great art, or unlock an extra bonus game.

Overall: [not an averege] 10/10
This is one of the best of the Platform, if not any genere game, some people call it a spike less sonic, or a weigth less mario, but it is Rayman, and he rocks.

Buy/Rent:
If you love graphics, great music, or a platform game, buy it, if not, try it out, you'll love it.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 07/22/03, Updated 07/22/03