Question from Distant_Rainbow

Is there an AR code to enable copying/moving game save data?

Just as the title said.
Is there an Action Replay code to enable copying game save files?
I've found codes for Fire Emblem: PoR and Pokemon XD on the internet, so I was wondering whether something like that existed in this game too.

Distant_Rainbow provided additional details:

Apparently this game's save data can't be moved due to some technical issue. It's a game from Sega, and new information I recently uncovered says that games from Sega with anti-data transfer/copying features have a new security system installed into them regarding Memory Card data files that absolutely prevent such transfers and copying from happening. Even Action Replay cannot cut through these security measures. Fire Emblem and Pokemon are Nintendo franchises; thus they don't have this security measure and codes for transferring/copying their data can be made.

Too bad, it seems. Well, I'd better close this question now since I found the answer myself... >_>

Would've really liked it if I were allowed to backup my own save data... but it was not meant to be.

Distant_Rainbow answered:

Answer written in 'additional details' section.
0 0

Answers

Cold_M3tal answered:

It's possible, but I've searched for codes for this game before and haven't come across anything like that.
0 0