Review by CI254

"You won't miss Perfect Dark that much after playing this!"

The history of Nintendo's First Person Shooters has risen then shrunkin lately. With Nintendo's best FPS for a while, Goldeneye 007. A few years later, Perfect Dark was released. That game kicked the **** out of Goldeneye. Then on the Playstation 2 came TimeSplitters, which was made from some old team members on the Goldeneye team. I never played it but heard excelent things. A few years later, TimeSplitters 2 was announced for all 3 Next-Gen Consoles. Now I have played TimeSplitters 2 and see why everyone loves it. Perfect Dark may be at Microsoft now, but you won't miss it!

Story - 8/10
Pretty much follows how the first one was done. You are a bunch of people who recover some Time Crystals stolen and put back in time. You go back in time to regain the Crystals and do the other objectives, then get the hell out of there!

Graphics - 8/10
Not the most amazing graphics, but still well done. The animations are pretty smooth, and the guns look really awesome. Overall, well done. Very well done. Great lighting too.

Sound - 7/10
Your basic sounds. People screaming, guns shooting, bullets hitting walls. The usual. Nothing too special here.

Control/Gameplay - 10/10
FINALLY! I really want to say this part! The Gameplay is the beauty of Timesplitters 2! The Single Player is ok, but the Multiplayer is where this game shines! Very well done, so many characters I can't even count. Many character types too, like 1 player can be a cowboy while another can be a robot dead-set on kicking your ass. The multiplayer mode in this reminds me of Perfect Dark so much, I won't miss Perfect Dark anymore! Oh, and the Singleplayer is pretty good too. The Coop Story Mode is the best part if you ask me.

Difficulty - 9/10
Just like Perfect Dark and Goldeneye, according to what difficulty you set it is how many objectives are in each level, how strong the enemies are, your chances of finding a shield. Each difficulty has its own bonuses.

Overall - 9/10
...please...don't make me review. I'll say too much again! The Multiplayer, the Story Mode, the bonuses, the cheats, the challenges, the Arcade Mode...overall, it'll keep you busy for a long time! And for the 3rd time, you will not miss Perfect Dark after playing this.

Recap