"Once you play this game, your time will slowly be drifting into history!"

Well, if you liked/loved Goldeneye, you'll want to marry this game. This game is just, AWESOME! It's very addicting. And there's so much to do! Arcade modes, the story, the mapmaker, and so forth. And the biggest thing in this game, is the lovely multiplayer. Well, anywho, let's move on into the first category. . .MUSIC.

Music:
The music in this game is wonderful. It's not annoying or anything unlike most other games. For me, if I don't like the music of a game, I just turn the volume down on the TV and listen to my music. But, nope, not on this one. It's like, turn that crap up! Anyhow, the music will get a perfect 10! 10/10

Sound:
The sound is just like the music, wonderful. You can hear everything real well. And so forth. Since the sound is just excellent, I can't go into much detail. So, you probably know what I'm gonna give the sound. 10/10

Story:
Well, the story here is: The ''Timesplitters'' are going into history to end mankind and such. So, you have to end their evil schemes! Pretty good story, they could had done better with it. But, I'm satisfied. 9/10

Controls:
You can fully customize your controls if you're unsatisfied with how they are at the beginning. So, there's really no need to go much further with this. So, with this beauty of a option, I shall give the controls a 10! 10/10

Gameplay:
::sheds a tear:: Great! Just absolutely great! The gameplay is just great. There's so much to do here that you'll be left playing for hours and hours. These are the modes:
Arcade League - offers quick tournaments against pre-selected enemies in set locations using random weapons
Challenge - This mode allows you to jump straight into the fray. You don't have to set up weapons, bots, and levels.
Story - You should know what this is. lol
There's so much to do in all of those. And well, also, there's the MapMaker option. Which, was in the 1st TS. But now there's tons more options! You can turn this into a story mode level, and much more. You really will be playing this game for a long time. And hours and hours at a time. Just lock the door, turn on TimeSplitters 2, and smile! 10/10

Replayability:
There's to much to do in this game. So, you'll be playing this for a long long time. Which, I've stated this many times in this review. There's the arcade mode, challenge mode, and the multiplayer mode to keep you drooling for a long time. There's just nothing really in the story mode. It's still great, but, the three other modes is the true heart of the game. 10/10

Overall:
Music - 10/10
Sound - 10/10
Story - 9/10
Controls - 10/10
Gameplay - 10/10
Replayability - 10/10
FINAL: 9.8
OVERALL FINAL: 10

Rent or buy?
Well, if you're a hardcore First Person Shooter (FPS) fan, you'll love this game and you should buy it RIGHT now. If you're just now getting into the FPS madness, buy this game. It's just a wonderful, great, addicting game. So, buy it now! Chop chop!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/20/02, Updated 10/20/02