Review by andrew10388

"Why wouldn't you like this game?"

Let me start off by saying that this game has some of the greatest arcade games on it ever. This game will keep you entertained for hours and hours with all of the old school games and some new ones. Read on to find out why I gave Namco Museum for Nintendo Game cube a perfect score.

Graphics/ 10/10
The graphics on this game are just what you would expect for the old school games, just as good as they were back in the day. Nothing spectacular, just good graphics for the games. That is why I gave the graphics a 10 out of 10.

Sound/ 10/10
Sound for me does not make a game at all. Games are based on game play and fun factor for me, and for all of these games, the sounds are exactly as they are supposed to be, nothing special added, just like the sounds were in the arcade. That is why I gave to sound a 10 out of 10

Game Play/ 10/10
This is the single reason why I bought this game, the game play. With 12 games to choose from, after you get bored with one game, you can just play another game. The games include Galaga, Pac-man, Dig dug, Pole Position 1 and 2, and they re made games for Pac-man, Galaga, and Dig dug. The new games are pretty good, for something that Namco threw together probably very quick. All of the games are super addictive and you can play them as much as you want, without paying any quarters. Galaxian and Ms. Pac-man are also included in Namco Museum. That is why I gave the game play a 10 out of 10.

Fun Factor/ 10/10
This game is one of the most fun games that I have ever played. It has Pac-man, Galaga, Pole Position, and Dig Dug, those are some of the best arcade games. That is why I gave the fun factor a 10 out of 10.

My final thoughts on this game are do not rent it, go out and buy it, it is not that much money and it will keep you entertained for a very long time. I have had this game for two weeks, and I have not gotten bored of it yet, so my guess is that you will not get bored with it for a very long time. So go out and get Namco Museum, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 05/19/03, Updated 05/19/03