Review by ItsJiv

"The name is Patterson, Jimmy Patterson"

World War 2 is so damn boring...but when it come to killing, things can get a little interesting! This game is based on world war 2 and can actually teach you a lesson when you're playing! Let's go in depth now shall we?

Yes the graphics LOOK clean when you are looking at screens, but have any screens showed you this! (puts head through wall). Yes this game is realistic due to the fact it is based on world war 2 but they couldve atleast worked the graphics a bit more so my enemies cant kill me through walls! Ya the people look realistic, ya the scenary is excellent Ya the colour is amazing, but its simple things like putting your head through a wall which bring down the graphics. One more thing. In the game, obviously when you go to a certain door, not all of the are accessable. You can easily tell which ones are accessable and which ones aren't just by looking at them! They made the doors that you can actually use with some pretty good graphics...and the ones you cant use look very non-door like.

Yes I myself hate almost every aspect of history, but medal of honour is completely different. You can actually feel as though you are in the game at times due to the realistic storyline and very realistic levels. You basically get promoted to higher rankings every so often when you complete levels. You get judged at the end of the level for your accuracy and number of hits taken, where you shot the enemy etc. And depending on your end of the level stats, you get a medal. Just keep advancing through levels. I myself have not yet beaten the game, but am hooked to it! Even more then Metroid Prime to be honest with you.

All that I can say is that the sound is very clear, nothing wrong with it, could of been a little bit better though. I dunno how it couldve been better, but I have seen some games with such an amazing amount of sound, it just makes it become a whole new experience!

Control: 9/10
Very very easy! If you are someone who is looking for the whole medal of honour experience, you would probably select the more complicated controls, the MOH Sharpshooter. And if you are someone who really sucks with the controller and are definetly looking for the easy way out, go for the Classic controls. There are many different styles of controls, and you can even create your own styles!

Replay Value: 8/10
Ya I guess that you could probably keep playing this game, but you would probably get the same results in each level, besides your final score. And if you are someone who likes to experiment with things, you can create a custom control set and try it out to see how it works. There are things to do after you complete the game, but not as many as I wished there would be.

Overall:
Control: 9/10
Replay Value: 8/10

Total: 41/50= 82/100= 8.2/10= 8/10!

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 12/10/02, Updated 12/10/02