Review by blackdemon013

"Medal of Honor: Frontline- A good WW2 game for all systems"

I would say that Medal of Honor Frontline is a pretty good WW2 First Person Shooter. It lasted me awhile, and its worth the money.

Graphics- I would say that the graphics are pretty good, but I think that they could have been improved a little bit.However the game didnt slowdown at all. They were ok. I would give the graphics for it an 8/10

Graphics Score: 8/10

Sound: I liked the music in the game, plus you could hear alot of different things that soldiers were saying. There were alot of different sound effects and the music was well done. I thought it was pretty good. I also thought that the sound effects for the gunshots were good.

Sound Score: 9/10

Gameplay: At first some of the missions were kind of short, but they grew alot longer. Even after you beat the game once, you still want to keep replaying levels for the fun of it, and you also want to keep trying for the gold medal awards. The bonuses add some to the gameplay. Its fun to try the different things you can do with them. The game lasted me awhile, just replaying missions over and over.

Gameplay Score: 10/10

Details: There were alot of details in this game and I think it was well done. Climbing ladders could have looked more realistic, and in Multiplayer, if you look at your opponent, you cant tell if there looking up or down. However, there still were alot of details in this game. Like the soldiers actions, and what they said. They reacted to different things in different ways.

Details: 8/10

Multiplayer: The multiplayer was ok, but not that good. There were only eight areas to play in, and I think you should have been able to pick all of the weapons you wanted to play with. There should have been more options also. You didnt have alot of music to pick from. However, the multiplayer is fun. A major downfall to the games multiplayer was a lack of bots. So you have to lpay with another person. But if you can get three or four people together, the multiplayer is pretty fun.

Multiplayer Score: 7/10

Overall: I thought the game was fun, and it lasted me for about a month, and im still playing it. The graphics were pretty good, the sound was great, it had alot of detail, it lasted a long time, and the multiplayer was ok. Because of its relpay value, sound, details, and total gameplay, I think that Medal of Honor Frontline deserves a nine out of ten.

Overall Score: 9/10