Review by andrew10388

"An above average game"

Let me start by saying that this game is the best World War 2 game out for any system. There are not many war games out for Gamecube, so if you are looking for any sort of war game for the Gamecube you should definitly pick this one up.

Graphics/ 8/10
The graphics in the game are very well presented, but one thing that I noticed was sometimes when you are in the middle of the game thet game will just kind of get slower, but that happens very rarely when you are playing. The graphics are pretty solid, but some things just didnt look to good for me. That is why I gave the graphics a 8 out of 10

Sound/ 8/10
I also gave the sound on this game an 8 out of 10, the main reason why I didnt give it a higher rating was because sometimes the sound and the situation won't match up, and sometimes the sound is choppy, but overall pretty good. That is why i gave the sound an 8 out of 10

Gameplay/ 10/10
This is where the game is really good, with 19 levels the game won't be beaten the first day you get it. Also another thing that i liked about this game was how you would get rated either a bronze, silver, or gold. When you get gold, you get a medal for that level. There are over 20 weapons of which were back in the days of World War 2. Ypu are of course the United States of America against Germany, in each level you have to do something different, which is also a good thing about this game. I thought that the gameplay of this game was very well thought out and a very good missions to complete. Another thing I would like to add is the multi player mode, which is not on the Playstation 2 version. The multi player mode is good, nd is worth playing if you have friends to play with you. That is why I gave the gameplay a 10 out of 10.

Replay Value/ 8/10
The only reason that I could see you replaying this game is to get your gold medals in every level, which is very difficult, there is no reason to do the whole game over again, unless like I said before you are trying to get all the gold medals. That is why I gave the replay value an 8 out of 10

In my conclusion, I would just like to say that this game is an above average game, it is not very easy to beat, but is not to hard to beat, just right in the middle. Like I said before, this game is one f the best World War 2 games out for any system right now. If you pick this game up, you will not be disappointed

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 02/23/03, Updated 02/23/03