Question from Gidget101

How do I get the baby dragon's kite?

How do i get up on the treeto get the kite for the baby dragon on the dojo master level?

ashisawesome843 answered:

You have to freeze the baby dragons with Ice Breath. To receive Ice Breath, you have to get the rune in Cloud Nine and ttake it back to the Dragon Spirit. Then you go back to Dragonfly Dojo, find the three baby dragons, freeze them, and clib on them to get their kites out of the bonzai trees.
2 0

Answers

blackmug answered:

You have to hie the dragon and quickly get on and jump it takes time but you will get it.
1 0

jtremblay answered:

You could use ice breath
to maybe freeze the baby dragon?
(i don't know exactly how it works)
0 0

gengar77 answered:

Freezing the baby dragon is the only consistent way. It gets coated in a block of ice that you can jump on.
It doesn't hurt them (dragons are made of tougher stuff.) As soon as you grab the kite, the dragon thaws, says
"brrr, that was cold" and thanks you for your help. After you rescue the 3rd kite you will receive a dragonfly as a
reward.
0 0

pikminlover72 answered:

You could also grab the kites a different way. The first one is the hardest, but I managed to get on the top of the rock by jumping right next to the rock, gliding into it, hovering, using my breath, and then pressing Y again got me up. I don't know if that was a glitch or not, but I got up that way. The other 2 are far easier. The second kite can be gotten by riding up the swirly lights near it and, instead of gliding to the platform you're supposed to, turn around and glide to the rock. For the third one, climb the swirling mountain until you get to the final dragon elder, then just face the rock and glide to it.
0 0