How do you kill the shark boss in episode 3?

1. I need help taking down this cheap guy. No matter how much damage I do, he keeps regenerating health by either resting when I can't get to him in time or when he is biting me. Does anybody have any stargies?

User Info: NintendoKidNerd

NintendoKidNerd - 6 years ago

1. Whale on him with super speed when he's regenerating health to cut him off - never stray too far from him. The only time you should be a significant distance from him is when he's using his bite attack, during which you should try to time your jumps consistently so that the angle of his attack doesn't change much. He dashes faster when he's underwater than when he's in midair, too, so take this into account.

When he's in between attacks, attack him with slow motion. That way, you'll be able to dodge the first hit from any of his attacks other than the bite attack, which you should hopefully be able to recognize from his behavior. When he fills the area with explosives, he'll usually follow with his bite attack - try to guide him into one of the explosives. He'll bite it and struggle to get it out of his mouth - use slow motion and punch him and it'll explode in his face, giving you another opening.

User Info: XTApocalypse

XTApocalypse - 6 years ago 0 0