Water Temple Small Keys?

1. I'm near the end in the Water Temple in the Gamecube version of the game. There are only two treasure chests left on the map and I have tried desperately to get them. I need a small key to open the door that leads into the room that looks like a snake on the 2nd floor in the back. I have already beaten Dark Link and gotten the longshot. I have gone past the water-spiders, into the rooms leading me to a golden skultula on the waterfall like wall where boulders are falling down from. If you jump below the skultula there is a space in the ground leading to a walkway with a clam monster, where you take the iron boots off and go to the locked door. I have no other treasure marks on the map than in that very area, and I cannot find that darn key for my life! Please help! I've heard that you apparently you have to start over sometimes, but I don't believe I could get this far. There has to be other solutions right?

User Info: linkstetra

linkstetra - 4 years ago

1. Also maybe if you forgot, the longshot room is right after the dark link battle ( you know just in case you might have forgot where the longshot room was)

User Info: smartdude1

smartdude1 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. In the room where you get the longshot behind the treasure chest there is a triforce cube ( those are when you play the song of time they disappear) when the song of time finishes and the cube disappears a square hole appears in the ground go down that hole and in that area is the last small key. ( I HOPE THIS HELPS )

User Info: smartdude1

smartdude1 - 4 years ago 1 0