Review by steelix55

"After beating it 36 times on the N64, I am STILL ready for more!"

This is one amazing game! It was first released on the N64 in 1998, and has now been ported to the GameCube with an additional game with harder dungeons, and more enemies, called Master Quest! But Be careful! You can only get this game by pre-ordering Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker! Don't miss the one time oppurtunity! On with the review....

Yeah, the graphics aren't amazing or anything. But you have to remember that they are about 5 years old. And when the game first came out on the N64, I didn't know if graphics could get any better. While they are nothing compared to today's graphics, they are still fairly good.

The sound is amazing. It's Zelda! It's got all of the classic Zelda songs that are soooooo good to listen to. You will always keep your volume up with this game.

The story is very good. Link has to save the world from the evil King of Thieves, blah, blah, blah. You know the drill. Although this is one of the newer Zelda's, it is actually a prequel to all of the other Zelda's there are. So, if you think you won't know much about the game because of the story, then you have nothing to worry about.

Replayability: 10/10

I wish I could give this a 100 out of 10. Some may say that this game doesn't have good replayability. Well I disagree. I have completed this game 36 times. It is just a really amazing game that I never got tired of. If you don't plan on beating it 36 times...... then one time through the game should take about 25 hours. But I gurantee, that you will at least go through it a second time. Especially now that Master Quest is available! Some of the things that make replayability really good for this game if you only plan on beating it once, are collecting the Heart Pieces and Gold Skulltulas. This can take quite a long time. Especially if you don't cheat! The Gold Skulltulas are scattered all over the game, and hidden very well. It is your task to collect all 100 of them. (It isn't neccesary to complete the game.) The Heart Pieces are usually gotten by completing a task or event in the game. Every 4 Heart Pieces you get, you get 1 heart added to your health. This can really help with defeating bosses later in the game.

Overall Rating 10/10

Of course it is gonna get a 10/10! It is an amazing game! And it is free! All you gotta do is pre-order LoZ:WW and you get this 100% FREE! Go! Do it! NOW! BTW! If you are lucky, you can get your game early by looking at a Wal-Mart, CompUSA, or FYE! This was scheduled to come out on the 16th of February, but these stores have decided to release them early. If you pre-order from an Electronics Boutique, or GameStop, then you will most likely get this game on the 16th.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 02/10/03, Updated 02/10/03