How do i breed cows?

1. I now have a male and female cow and i want it to have a baby.

User Info: zackaryc

zackaryc - 7 years ago

1. No you don't. You can order a Miracle Potion in the Ledger. You should get it in a few days.

User Info: Demi_bug

Demi_bug - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You cant make the two opposite gender cows have a baby together, you order a Cow Miracle Potion and give it to the cow, then will soon have a baby. You can order it in the Fridge Room or something. Sorry, I have the game but I havent played it for a looooooong time! I play Tree of Tranquility now.

User Info: Salvation952

Salvation952 - 7 years ago 2 7
  2. You buy a miracle potion if you have a full grown bull it`s cheaper than using other bull,wait it`s free.

User Info: sonicfan2323

sonicfan2323 - 7 years ago 0 5
  3. You can either breed by purchasing the miracle potion in the shipping/ordering shed, using a "borrowed bull" which is more costly, or if you have an adult bull yourself you puchase the miracle potion and choose to use your bull which is cheaper, might be free I don't know, I have never bothered to keep an adult bull.

User Info: SaerzAmon

SaerzAmon - 7 years ago 0 6
  4. If you have your own bull it's free. and you can mix breeds. go into the dairy shipping room and you can order it. it will take awhile and try to do it before takura goes off into town.

User Info: Isxaxbellaxcute

Isxaxbellaxcute - 7 years ago 0 6
  5. First you have to have a full grown female cow or it wont work. Secornd you go to the dary shipping room and buy miracle potion and then you get the chose of using farms bull ( it costs 0 gold) or another bull from a barn in the city( which costs 2500 gold so its better to have a bull on your farm), the farm bull has to be at least 40 days old or in other words a full grown cow. You could also wait for the male and female to like eachother enough to have a calf. You can mix breeds which in my opinion would be fun, but if you use the others bull you cant mix breeds.

User Info: KathrenCullen47

KathrenCullen47 - 7 years ago 3 2
  6. Guys u can give the female cow a miracle potion and the cow would be
    pregnant or its pretty natural if u have a male cow to ur just giving him
    some money problems but he is asking how to breed a cow so all he's
    gotaa do is go to the book shelf and read about cattles thats all glad to
    help and no offense about my comments to ur guys answers k bye

User Info: Final_Extacy35

Final_Extacy35 - 7 years ago 0 3
  7. You can either give the cow a miracle potion, or you could keep the male and female together in the barn by themselves awhile.

User Info: Mmgold

Mmgold - 7 years ago 0 3
  8. All you do is buy the cow miracle potion which is in the order booklet and give it to your female cow. It's quite simple, really. Hope I helped!

User Info: Linkissohot

Linkissohot - 6 years ago 1 1
  9. Oh yeah and you do have to have a full grown female!

User Info: Linkissohot

Linkissohot - 6 years ago 1 1
  10. I let them have it naturally other than paying 2500 dollars... :/

User Info: harvestchic

harvestchic - 6 years ago 0 1
  11. YOUR COW CAN GIVE BIRTH EVERY 40 DAYS AFTER BIRTH.YOU MUST BUY A COW'S MIRACLE POTION AFTER A FEW DAYS YOUR COW WILL GIVE BIRTH AND THERE WILL BE A NAMING CUT SCENE.(NOTE:COWS ONLY GIVE MILK FOR 40 DAYS.ok?40 DAYS=YEAR W/10 DAYS A MONTH)

User Info: eivillink111

eivillink111 - 6 years ago 0 1
  12. Step 1 - order the miracle potion from the "order sheet" in the building where you normally ship milk and eggs.

Step 2 - present the miracle potion to the cattle couple you want to mate from the order sheet.

Step 3 - wait until Takakura arrives and he will have you wait outside so the cow and bull can mate. (Personally, I wanted to see the action, but I guess even cattle need their privacy.)

Step 4 - keep an eye on your cow. If she becomes sick, give her animal medicine asap or she will die and no calf will be born.

Happy mating!

User Info: empressdee

empressdee - 5 years ago 0 0
  13. If you just got the bull, you have to wait 30 days until it's able to breed. If it's old enough, go to the storage building and go to the ledger. Select Order Animals, then go down to miracle potion. Select the female you want, then the bull. After that, you just wait.

User Info: kalawoof

kalawoof - 2 years ago 0 0
  14. All of their suggestions are correct, here is what I do.

I always pay extra to have it done for ne. But, once it is old enough, I always sell it,

The only reason I get the cows pregnant in the 1st place is so that I can get as much milk as possible.

But even though buying a bull will save time and money in the long run, I prefer to pay for it and due to the fact that, many years ago, I worked out a guaranteed way of having the goat, a sheep, a horse, 4 star cows, all upgrades, at least 10 banana trees by late summer, early autumn of year 1 of chapter 3 and still have 80,000 to 85,000 cash, money is never a problem.

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 2 years ago 0 0