Question from NUKEYOURASS

When can a cow breed?

I bought a cow from the ledger, but i can't breed her with the miracle potion, it says she is not old enough yet. when nwill she be old enough?
and, yes, it is a girl.

Answers

Haven_Relis answered:

I think it takes about a whole season (10 days) for a cow to grow into an adult. Might take longer, I'm not sure. When she's beside an adult cow, you can see that she's a little smaller. When she grows bigger, then you can give her a Miracle Potion. Hope that helps.
1 1

zackaryc answered:

It takes a year or longer. I have waited almost an entire year and it still isn't old enough.
1 1

sonicfan2323 answered:

One year.i know it sucks but that`s 40 days
oh it`s one year after you get her.
1 0

pokemonFGFTW answered:

It takes 40 days (a whole year) and im pretty sure it takes another 40 to actually have the calf. The last 10 days of pregnancy, the momma cow will have to be icsolated (the sprites will do it for you the first time) and then after the calf is born, it stays in the "calf hutch" for 10 days. Every time you impregnate a cow, write down the date so you don't kill yourself waiting.
Hope this helps :]
0 0

lordlink4516 answered:

It takes one whole year 40 days. thats kinda boring to wait a year.
0 0

kalawoof answered:

It takes 30 days (or 3 seasons) for a cow to be old enough to breed. If you need any more help, there's a book shelf in your house. Click on it, then read about cattle.
0 0

How do i breed cows? Open zackaryc
Horse? Unanswered shiva1234ty
How many of each animal are there? Unanswered shiva1234ty
Why won't Dr. Hardy tell me what happened to his eye? Open empblmmmsd
Ducks? Open sportsgirl12