When can a cow breed?

1. I bought a cow from the ledger, but i can't breed her with the miracle potion, it says she is not old enough yet. when nwill she be old enough?
    and, yes, it is a girl.

User Info: NUKEYOURASS

NUKEYOURASS - 7 years ago

1. One year.i know it sucks but that`s 40 days
    oh it`s one year after you get her.

User Info: sonicfan2323

sonicfan2323 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I think it takes about a whole season (10 days) for a cow to grow into an adult. Might take longer, I'm not sure. When she's beside an adult cow, you can see that she's a little smaller. When she grows bigger, then you can give her a Miracle Potion. Hope that helps.

User Info: Haven_Relis

Haven_Relis - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. It takes a year or longer. I have waited almost an entire year and it still isn't old enough.

User Info: zackaryc

zackaryc - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. It takes 40 days (a whole year) and im pretty sure it takes another 40 to actually have the calf. The last 10 days of pregnancy, the momma cow will have to be icsolated (the sprites will do it for you the first time) and then after the calf is born, it stays in the "calf hutch" for 10 days. Every time you impregnate a cow, write down the date so you don't kill yourself waiting.
    Hope this helps :]

User Info: pokemonFGFTW

pokemonFGFTW - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. It takes one whole year 40 days. thats kinda boring to wait a year.

User Info: lordlink4516

lordlink4516 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. It takes 30 days (or 3 seasons) for a cow to be old enough to breed. If you need any more help, there's a book shelf in your house. Click on it, then read about cattle.

User Info: kalawoof

kalawoof - 2 years ago 0 0