Irragation System?

1. One of the rare crop hybrids acts as an irragation system, when you water it it also waters the 8 plots arround it. Does any one know which one this is? From how useful this one is I'm assuming it must be Rare crop 23 or 24 since those 2 are random in wether or not you get them. But I would like to know for certain if anyone knows which 1 it is.

User Info: SaerzAmon

SaerzAmon - 7 years ago
    Tested the RareCrop it is in bloom now, when it flowers it waters the 4 adjacent spaces, but not the 4 vetical spaces. Will update when it is fully grown.

User Info: SaerzAmon

SaerzAmon - 7 years ago

1. I meant the eggplant also water 8 spaces too like the RC 8.

User Info: loujoelou

loujoelou - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I've seen a lot of hybrids but this is new to me, perhaps you should google it. google has the answers for everything.

User Info: kugutsushi

kugutsushi - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I found it, thanks for the google Idea, I found a hybrid crop faq that says which one it is, I am posting the crop combinations for it here and on the cheats section for this game. Apperantly it is RC 8, though I don't know if this guy listed the RareCrops in the same order as Supermario1024 does in his cooking guide. It doesn't look like they use the same numbering system for the Rarecrops.
    Bashber + Gretoma
    Bashber + Kashry
    Bashber + Melober
    Bashota + Paberryta
    Gretoma + Kashry
    Gretoma + Melober
    Gretoma + Tobatama
    Kashry + Melober
    Melober + Potamelo
    Melotoma + Potamelo
    Melotoma + Tobatama
    Description: It looks like an eggplant.

User Info: SaerzAmon

SaerzAmon - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Since I have many codes for some games, I remembered reading about it, so I looked it up and it is the eggplant.
    The eggplant waters the 8 spaces (or plots) around it as you said. I will tell the combinations my codes say ( Just to tell you it is from ( www.hmotaku.net/?m=g&g=awl&p=hybrid )

Some Combinations:

Gretoma+Melober
    Gretoma+Kashry
    Gretoma+Bashber
    Gretoma+Potamelo
    Gretoma+Tobatoma
    Melober+Kashry
    Melober+Bashber
    Melober+Potamelo
    Melober+Tobatama
    Melotoma+Bashber
    Melotoma+Potamelo
    Kashry+Bashber

P.S. When I use to do hybrids in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, sometimes it would take me many tries do get the hybrid.

User Info: loujoelou

loujoelou - 6 years ago 1 0