Review by Pooh Da Stryker

"After much delay, Harvest Moon as come to the Gamecube!"

Harvest Moon... kicking ass and taking names. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life is the newest member of the Harvest Moon family. Many have wondered how it would be compared to it's older brothers Harvest Moon 64, and Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. Well, I say this game surpasses them both. To add to the greatness, you can now link up to Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.

Graphics: Well, that's just one improvement from BTN and 64. In my opinion, the graphics are similar to that of the Zelda games for the N64.

Stryker gives graphics: 8/10

Gameplay: The gameplay is great. It's everything a Harvest Moon fan expects, and more. Great controls, ability to change camera angle, and the toggle feature are a big plus. This game will have you addicted in no time. You'd become a HM drug addict.

Stryker gives gameplay: 9/10

Sounds: The music isn't bad. It fits the game well, if I say so myself. Calm, laid back music for a calm, laid back game.

Stryker gives sounds: 8/10

Replay Value: If you've already experienced HM64, and BTN, then you can pretty much guess that the replay value will be great. If you haven't played those two, well, take my word for it. You'll most likely be playing well after you beat the game. Either in your old file, or a new file with a new wife.

Stryker gives replay value: 10/10

More stuff: Well, just like I said in the beginning of this review, you can link up to Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. With my experience in linking the GCN to the GBA, you'll be in for a treat that you can't get by JUST playing the GCN.

Rent or Buy: Buy it! If you rent it, you'll most likely have to take it back before you even finish the game. By all means, buy it.

Side Notes: If you're used to having five eligible women, you may think reducing the number to three sucks, and takes away from... whatever you believe it takes away. Well, I thought that too for a while, but my views quickly changed. The three girls have personalities that are like the five in BTN and 64. The rude, tomboyish, outgoing, quiet, and caring personalities of the girls in BTN and 64 can be found here in AWL... plus more. After playing, you'll begin to not care about the number of eligible girls in the game.

Stryker's last words: 9/10