Review by StarFoxRocks

""A Wonderful Life," Indeed."

Introduction
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life is a great game that almost perfectly simulates what it would be like to be a farmer, living in a small village populated by people of all sorts. The N64 Harvest Moon was a pretty diamond, and this is a flawless gem. Well, almost flawless. You know what I mean.

Yup, just like Harvest Moon 64, but even better: better graphics, new people to meet, new girls to marry, more animals to take care of (Okay, maybe just one), and much, much more! Thought there should be more than just three girls to choose from, but eh, that's just me.

Story/Plot: 10/10
Just the same as all the other Harvest Moon plots: Farm, take care of smelly (Well, not all the time) barn animals, and socialize with the villagers of Town, celebrate in festivals with them, get married, have a family, watch your child grow up, and so on, and so forth...

The Graphics of this game are absolutely perfect; it almost seems as though its happening in real life. Or like you're watching a movie. Either way works. In other words, the Graphics ROCK!

I don't really have much to say about the sounds, except for that they're rather realistic and........ farm-ish.

Controls: 10/10
I find nothing wrong with the controls. So it has a new GameCube Controller style, so what? You'll get used to it pretty fast in no time. Unless you completely suck with controllers like the GCN's, in which case you shouldn't even own a GameCube if you do suck that bad.

Replay Value: 10/10
You could play this for weeks, months, maybe years even, and not get tired of this game. Theres no shame in playing it over and over again, and passing years (Game years, of course) into the game and not get tired of it. Of course, to do that you'd have to be a hardcore ''Harvest Moon'' Freak, which many people are, so I have no clue to why I just said that.

Total: 10/10
This game is even better than all of the previous Harvest Moon games, I'd recommend buying it if you've played most of the others. Otherwise, just rent it. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town is a great, fun game that you'll never get tired of playing on until Natsume comes up with another game sometime in the distant future. Turn on your GameCube, get out there, and have fun Gaming, Harvest Moon fans!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 03/21/04