Question from 1nvderZim

Dinah still moping?

I've been playing this for a while now and I'm at the part where Funky Phil "dies" after Freaky Phillie Trips and hits his button. The thing is, whenever I talk to Dinah, Telly says to come back tomorrow. I've been switching between night and day for a while now, and I wanted to know if this is a glitch, or did I miss something?

1nvderZim provided additional details:

Nope.

Answers

destroyah898 answered:

I don't know I've beaten the game and funkey phil never died. Do u have the funkey phil sticker?
0 1

destroyah898 answered:

U have to get the yellow block from the great peekoe on a day in the backyard when dad is not there the great peekoe will say if u want it go to the bastment at night and bye it from him then go to the bedroom and talk to dinah then she will stop and give her the block
1 0

What's the creepy twiching plant behind the screen in the master bedroom? Open 360wisconsin
Drake Redcrest? Unanswered MrLegoMan30
How do u get the great peekoe sticker? Answered destroyah898
Where do i get a bone? Answered mario350437
What's the code? *contains spoilers* Answered spongecho