Review by Sonic_Hero_Dude

"Spread the Happiness!"

Chibi-Robo is a video game about a four-inch-tall robot who is bought by the Sanderson's, an almost normal family in a typical suburban home. You play as Chibi-Robo, doing chores for the family and earning Happy Points and Moolah. Happy Points are what Chibi-Robo needs to raise his ranking above all of the other Chibi-Robos in the world and become Super-Chibi-Robo. Moolah is the games currency, allowing you to buy upgrades for Chibi so that he can make the family even happier.

Gameplay-8/10
The gameplay here is great. There is the main story, which is slightly easy, but then you have so many sidequests that your head will spin(in a good way.). With all of the characters in the game, almost all of which have a sidequest, you will play for weeks to get all of your stickers (which are like Boy Scout badges to prove you have completed your sidequests)and upgrades.

Graphics-6/10
The graphics in this game are very based towards children. When you defeat a Spydor,(the enemies in the game) they simply disappear and are replaced by Scrap, which you can use to make machines to reach new places. The characters look slightly cubic, like an old Tomb Raider game, and also slightly slick-and-shine 3D, like Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Music & Sound-7/10
The music and sound is okay. It's really just the sound that gets to me, the music is very good. When Chibi walks, it sounds like someone is pushing a piano key every time he steps. The voices are Jibberish, so there isn't really any voice acting here either. If I could split these into two categories, I'd give Music a 9 and Sound a 6, because I really do like the music.

Buy, Rent, or Leave Alone-Rent or Buy.
If you like to beat a game 100% (like me) then you should probably buy it. Although, if you like to simply beat the main storyline, then I would rent it, because you will beat it rather quickly.

OVERALL SCORE: 7/10