Question from nintenwiiguy

How do I beat the Alpha Blog?

He's extremely hard!Help!

inkviking asked for clarification::

One thing that the alpha blog will do is charge at you so you need to do is lock-on to it & press the b button to get out of the way. Once it get stuck to the wall, blast it with the darkburst, but it has to be done at a angle. You have to do it 5 times to kill it, so you need 150 dark ammo & a lot missiles to get done. If you run out of dark ammo, use the super missile

Answers

---Nintendo--- answered:

Wait until it charges at you so you shoot a Super Missile directly into its mouth, just after shooting the SM, quickly dodge its attack (preferably using the Gravity Boost), repeat this until it is defeated.
1 0

Model_Omega answered:

If you can't dodge quickly enough to use super missiles on the bloog, use the charged dark beam, it's a little weaker, but a bit faster, wait for it to try and ram you, then blast it.
0 1

Kirbyfreak411 answered:

Okay, here's the way to do it quickly:

First off, charge up a regular power beam shot and shoot it. Doing this won't damage it but it will get it to turn and charge at you.
Here's the tricky bit: Fire a REGULAR missile at it the moment its mouth opens and jump aside. You'll have to do this very quickly or it'll take big bite out of you. Super missiles are tempting but the warm-up lag for firing one is too long to risk it unless you're REALLY skilled using them.
But the key thing here is that you can get it to charge by firing a charged shot at it. If you keep it occupied with charging, it can't use anything else.
0 0

RyanH_FSU answered:

the best weapon to use by far is the Darkburst, it takes about 3 or 4 hits on normal mode if timed correctly.
0 0

sonic_fan_guy73 answered:

You should do this:

hit him when you can, not when you can't, just wait until he charges you and then hit him
0 1

stephenrice1996 answered:

To beat alpha bog the best weapons are the missiles and the power beam
1 0

starsamus13 answered:

Charge up a super missle, let it charge you, and blast it! It will still hit you though. It took 2 hits for me and a few charge beams.
0 0

inkviking answered:

You need darkburst against alpha blog and you have to use it against the alpha blog 5 times, so you need 150 dark ammo & a lot missiles to get done. Once it get stuck to the wall, blast it with the darkburst, but it has to be done at a angle.
0 0

How do I beat chykka? Answered pieman337
How do I beat amorbis? Answered pieman337
how do i beat Emperor Ing? Answered thetheofii
How do I beat the grapple guardian? Answered pieman337
How do I beat dark samus [2]? Answered theQuarentined