Review by JaceSoro

"The best...game..ever.."

Okay, I'm not a big fan of racing games, but this is just..great. Kirby + Racing + 3D is instant fun. Kirby is great already as a 2D hero, but this...THIS IS THE SUPREME!!
This makes racing FUN!

They're not exactly the best graphics out there but they're definitely good, nonetheless. The characters are well detailed and so is most of the terrain. However it got a 9 because some of the ground in City Trial looks like it has 2 shades of color to it.

Music: 10/10
Cheery and possibly annoying music, that's Kirby. Bom Batta Batta Chu! Batta Batta Bot! Bleep! Bleep! Bling Bling Bow! Bo-Da! Bo-Da! Bing Bing Dow! Bleep! Bleep! Bling Bling Bow! That's Kirby. Anyways, the music is pretty cheery and its okay(I've heard better). Just be sure to turn your volume down a little. Its good, but not when its loud.

- Air Ride: 9/10
Meh, Air Ride is just a normal racingish game, but a good one! Absorbingy stuff! Huttah!
- Top Ride: 7/10
Bah! It's pretty much just going in circles, a 2 year old could beat it. I know Kirby's known to be easy, but, COME ON MAN!
- City Trial: 12/10
City Trial is the best, its one of the main reasons I bought this game. You'll love it. You can compete, or go in free run and exploore the wooorld!

Replay: 10/10
Come on man! Any true Kirby fan knows Kirby is a guaranteed A+ is replay! I mean, its just..I mean..abuta..tikky-wabot.....So good...I'm buying YOU a pizza. Thats how good it is, I'm buying a mini disk a pizza!

Control: 10/10
All you do is use the control stick and the A button. 'Nuff said.

Multiplayer: 10/10
It has LAN, for one thing, but even the split screen rocks. Just race in Top Ride/Air Ride or stroll around in City Trial. Kirby is multiplayer fun.

Story: -/-
There is no story in KAR. It's a racing game, thus, no real point except to race around and smite your enemies! Even without a story, this game overwhelms all others of its genre.

How could a Kirby game get much less? Smooth graphics, clear music, great multiplayer, and fun. What more could you ask for in a game? ......what more could you ask for in an E RATED game?

| Don't rent it | Rent it | Buy it |

Buy it, then buy a guide for it if they make one, then buy the game again..for backup or something. Then buy a memory card and paint Kirby on it. Then make Kirby Merchandise. Then give me money.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/16/03