Question from hannahcake1993

How can I get the 7 chaos emeralds after completing all four stories??

I have completed all 4 team stories, but in order to unlock the final story, I need to have all 7 chaos emeralds. How can I get them??

j0nXj0n answered:

Go to Challenge and select a 2nd Act Level. You will see various Gold Keys inside cages. Use Knuckles, Vector, Big or Omega to break them. And collect it. REMEMBER if you get hurt, you will lose the key. I reccomend finding one near a Checkpoint (preferably one infront or just behind the checkpoint) When you have finished the level with they key in your possesion, you will come across a bonus level. And the objective is to get balloons and boost using them. You have to catch the Chaos Emerald to get it. REMEMBER the Chaos Emerald goes faster then you. I would recommend using Team Rose to get the Emeralds cause the levels are shorter and easier to beat without getting hurt. Good luck!
2 0

Answers

Neoshadow007 answered:

In the 2nd act of the stages there are gold keys through out the levels that you can find in steel crates. When you get them be sure not to get hurt or you'll lose it and have to find another one. Once you complete the level with the key you'll be taken to a special level where you chase after the emerald.
0 0

LinkSamus3 answered:

That's right, except that the characters of Team Rose are slower than everyone else, and only fast enough for about the first 3 emeralds. I recommend Team Chaotix for the others. Their speed is medium, but it's fast enough to get all the emerals, and their stages are less dangerous than those of Teams Sonic and Dark.
0 0