Question from Botcrazy

What's the best team for the chaos emralds?

After I beat all of the teams, I need to get all the chaos emeralds. I know that Team Sonic and Team Dark are the fastest, making it the easiest one to beat it with. What I would ask for is, could you please tell me if I should use Team Dark, or Team Sonic to get the key?

smashbrosbar21 answered:

Well, I would pick either one. But, I know a strategy that could help you get them even easier and quicker. I love both Team Sonic and Team Shadow, but I used Team Rose to get the emeralds. This is because Amy is also fast and there are many opportunities to get the key in their regular levels since they are an easy team. You can get a key very easily in the levels and still go fast with Amy to get the emeralds in the emerald bonus stages. I did this and got the emeralds in a snap. Hope this helps!
1 0