Review by sparx222333

"For those without an oppertounity to be a spy in real life....."

....I think I hear something.....over there......No its nothing, onto the review. Let me start by saying that I was completely amazed at the quality of this game. Its details are amazing! You can walk in front of a lamp and see your shadow on the far wall! The ability to hide in the darkness is very excellent idea.
Usually, sequels stink. But in this case, its not true. Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, is about 10 times better than the first game. The musics more intense, The AI is much smarter, there are more weapons, and a few new stealthy moves. One of the downsides of this game is that your fifth freedom is revoked for like 60 percent of the game, making it very difficult, even though the entire point of the game is to be Stealthy.

Music 10/10:
This deserves a perfect score, the music is amazing. For example when a guard sees you, the music speeds up getting more intense, the closer he gets the faster it gets. Right until hes almost on top of you. When hes that close, the music stops. It almost makes you want to hold your breath, waiting to see if he can see you.

GamePlay 9/10
The Game Play changed a lot from the previous Splinter Cell game. I was really surprised when I tried to put on my night vision, but I whistled instead. The controls take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, its not hard. The game over-all runs smoothly. Only in few sections did it slow down or become choppy. Like I said before, the shadow effects are amazing.

Graphics 10/10
The Cinema Scenes in this game are so realistic, it fooled my mother. She thought it was a real news broadcast. The graphics of the cities and towns are also very real looking. Some parts appear to be grainy, but you can barely see them

Story Line 10/10
I am not going to say anything about the story here, But you can trust that it is very well thought out. The story also progresses at a normal rate, like around every checkpoint.

Difficulty: Depends On You
If your the kind of person who likes to run around and shoot people, this game will be extremely difficult. But if your light on your feet (and the joystick) you will have no problem beating this game.

Rent Or Buy
I wasn't sure if I would like this, So I rented it. But after beating the game, I bought it because it is a great game.

Well there you have it, My review covering Splinter Cell-Pandora Tomorrow. I highly urge any fans of Splinter Cell, or Any one who likes spying, To buy, Or at least rent this masterpiece.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 07/21/04