Controller Neutral position fail?

1. On a few of my Gamecube controllers when the control stick is in neutral my character moves. I am left to assume that it is no longer, what i am going to call, sync'd. Is there a way to fix this?

User Info: tehgaff12

tehgaff12 - 6 years ago
    That hasn't worked. F.Y.I. The controllers in question are wireless

User Info: tehgaff12

tehgaff12 - 6 years ago

1. Try starting up your game cube without touching the analog stick, if its not in its center position when its starts up it will calibrate wherever it was as neutral. the n64 also has a problem with this.

User Info: Ryzom000

Ryzom000 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. So, you're using the wavebird then?

Simply switch off the wavebird, then back on again, and this should solve the problem.

If not, try replacing the batteries.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. That is the problem with the wireless controllers that were available for the Gamecube they tend to go bad and not work properly after a couple years of use. I had two wireless Gamecube controllers and left and right trigger buttons on one controller would not work right and eventually it had the same issue your even if you left it alone the table when turning the Gamecube on.

User Info: Gravemaker15

Gravemaker15 - 4 years ago 0 0