Question from tehgaff12

Controller Neutral position fail?

On a few of my Gamecube controllers when the control stick is in neutral my character moves. I am left to assume that it is no longer, what i am going to call, sync'd. Is there a way to fix this?

tehgaff12 provided additional details:

That hasn't worked. F.Y.I. The controllers in question are wireless

Answers

Ryzom000 answered:

Try starting up your game cube without touching the analog stick, if its not in its center position when its starts up it will calibrate wherever it was as neutral. the n64 also has a problem with this.
1 0

Gunbladelad answered:

So, you're using the wavebird then?

Simply switch off the wavebird, then back on again, and this should solve the problem.

If not, try replacing the batteries.
0 0

Gravemaker15 answered:

That is the problem with the wireless controllers that were available for the Gamecube they tend to go bad and not work properly after a couple years of use. I had two wireless Gamecube controllers and left and right trigger buttons on one controller would not work right and eventually it had the same issue your even if you left it alone the table when turning the Gamecube on.
0 0