Question from Vootuu

Asked: 4 years ago

Is there a USB adapter to use Gamecube controllers on computers?

I really like my GC controller and would like to use it on my computer games. I can't find the proper adapter anywhere though. I see plenty for Xbox and PS2 but none for GC.

Top Voted Answer

From: pako_pako 4 years ago

Yes, there are. Super Joybox 13 from play-asia is one example.

Rated: +2 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Submitted Answers


No, there is not.

Rated: +0 / -1

Yes you can find such a device

Rated: +1 / -0

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.