Question from Sudden_Merseine

How do I solve the pastry oven quest? Help?

I just arrived in Mira and I'm wonder if i could get some help on those secret quests and puzzles.

1.How long do I have to watch the pastry oven in the chocolate factory, cause if queen leaves before you relive him of his duties, he'll be mad.

2.What do I get if i beat the high score in the Mystical Garden. The score is 5000 and your score goes up as you beat slimes.

MrHearn answered:

I don't think the kid will return, regardless of how long you wait in front of the oven. You can just tell him that you'll watch the oven, and then leave. It makes no difference. Also, I don't think anything would happen were you to break the high score.
2 0

Answers

Zinyin answered:

1: You can wait there for a long time for the idiot to come back.

2: you can't beat the high score, I tried, and failed Miserably
1 0

Prophecy_Maker answered:

That's strange. I've beaten the game 12 times completely and I never came across this quest. I came across something like that, but I don't think it was actually a quest. As for the high score, even with as much as I've played, I never beat it.
1 0

What does Pot of Air do? Open pie4ever0
Is it possible to take more than one loot from a fight? Answered pie4ever0
Can you skip class ups, like going from 2 to 4? Open AABCCEG
How do I find Gormers? Answered BronzeAgeRobot
Numbers? Open ishrun