How do I solve the pastry oven quest? Help?

1. I just arrived in Mira and I'm wonder if i could get some help on those secret quests and puzzles.

1.How long do I have to watch the pastry oven in the chocolate factory, cause if queen leaves before you relive him of his duties, he'll be mad.

2.What do I get if i beat the high score in the Mystical Garden. The score is 5000 and your score goes up as you beat slimes.

User Info: Sudden_Merseine

Sudden_Merseine - 8 years ago

1. I don't think the kid will return, regardless of how long you wait in front of the oven. You can just tell him that you'll watch the oven, and then leave. It makes no difference. Also, I don't think anything would happen were you to break the high score.

User Info: MrHearn

MrHearn - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. 1: You can wait there for a long time for the idiot to come back.

2: you can't beat the high score, I tried, and failed Miserably

User Info: Zinyin

Zinyin - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. That's strange. I've beaten the game 12 times completely and I never came across this quest. I came across something like that, but I don't think it was actually a quest. As for the high score, even with as much as I've played, I never beat it.

User Info: Prophecy_Maker

Prophecy_Maker - 7 years ago 1 0