Question from Alexgalley

Where can I find a inky sauce?

Help i can't find inky sauce.

MrL1193 answered:

Inky Sauce is a Zess T. recipe; you can't get it any other way. The default recipe for it is Hot Sauce and a Turtley Leaf, but there are other ways to make it (my preferred recipe is Hot Sauce and Tasty Tonic). You'll need to complete the Business Man's trouble to get Hot Sauce; check the FAQ's for details.
5 1

Answers

SuperiorAlex answered:

You can make it by mixing Hot Sauce and a Turtley Leaf.
4 5

ProudFemGamer answered:

That's because it can't be "found", per se. You have to have Zess T. make it for you with a Hot Sauce and a Turtley Leaf (obviously, in order to do this you need to have solved Zess T.'s trouble and given her the cookbook so she can cook with two items. You also need to have solved "Business Man"'s trouble in order for the Hot Sauce to be accesable. You can find out how to complete both of those Troubles in the Trouble Center FAQ. :)).
5 1

flipzas answered:

You can find the Turtly Leaf By Shaking one of Mayor Kroop's Bushes, in case you didn't know that.
3 1

Where can I find or make some inky sauce? Answered mjskra
Where can I find hot sauce? Answered Alexgalley
What's the point of Hot Sauce? Answered bowservspeach
Where can I find.....? Answered Minifigme
Where can i find more power plus? Answered Zeus_0_God