Where can I find power rush?

1. I am at the pianta parlor and have 34 pianta coins, I want power rush but cant buy it. Why isnt it an option for me to buy it?

User Info: Kingofcrimea623

Kingofcrimea623 - 6 years ago
    I dont have it as an option it isnt listed.

User Info: Kingofcrimea623

Kingofcrimea623 - 6 years ago

1. You must get the Gold Card. Complete the trouble, "Important Thing!" by Frankie, and you can get the parlor card to play the Tube Parlor Game. The card allows you to have Power Rushes to buy as an option, for 34 Piantas.

Completing the trouble is easy. Talk to Frankie first in West Rogueport by the flower garden. He lost his wedding ring, so look for it. It is in East Rogueport, the very right part of the screen. Use your Yoshi to jump across the gap beside the bridge.

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You don't have enought Pianta coins, check the amount required beside the item.

User Info: DragonoidDelta

DragonoidDelta - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Certain items that can be bought in the Parlor require the cards, you can get these from various troubles. I'm not sure of specifics, but if you get all 4 cards it'll show up for sure.

User Info: slyfan17

slyfan17 - 6 years ago 1 0