How do I solve Peach's Potion Puzzle?

1. I've looked up this question here already but I'm really lost since none of the advice helps. I've put the potions in the correct order, I add the liquid to the beaker correctly but when the 30 second countdown happens, I never get the potion to heat up properly, it always comes out a brownish colour, not the green it's supposed to be.

I've tried a stopwatch, a normal watch, even counting the beeps in the background. Any other solutions would be appreciated, thanks.

User Info: tia_529

tia_529 - 6 years ago

1. From left to right: red, blue, yellow, green. Just In case.

As for counting, just say this under your breath when counting:
    One(one), Two(two), Three(three)...

And so on. Just repeat the numbers once.

User Info: MissBatty

MissBatty - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. What I usually do it count 1 *pause, hit something* 2 *pause, hit something* 3, etc.If it doesn't come out green, don't bother drinking. Mind you, the game may be a little messed up when it comes to counting (even though it has the clock) so give a little bit of leeway (I usually wait a second after I hit 30)

User Info: marioman1154

marioman1154 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Are you sure that the potions are in the correct order?
    Well this part is easy you only count to 30 normaly and that must work, or try to count to 31 or 29

User Info: ttnn123456789

ttnn123456789 - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. By 30 seconds, this game, oddly enough, means 30 beats in the background music. At least, that worked for me.

User Info: mario_bros_fan

mario_bros_fan - 6 years ago 1 2