Question from tia_529

How do I solve Peach's Potion Puzzle?

I've looked up this question here already but I'm really lost since none of the advice helps. I've put the potions in the correct order, I add the liquid to the beaker correctly but when the 30 second countdown happens, I never get the potion to heat up properly, it always comes out a brownish colour, not the green it's supposed to be.

I've tried a stopwatch, a normal watch, even counting the beeps in the background. Any other solutions would be appreciated, thanks.

MissBatty answered:

From left to right: red, blue, yellow, green. Just In case.

As for counting, just say this under your breath when counting:
One(one), Two(two), Three(three)...

And so on. Just repeat the numbers once.
2 0

Answers

marioman1154 answered:

What I usually do it count 1 *pause, hit something* 2 *pause, hit something* 3, etc.If it doesn't come out green, don't bother drinking. Mind you, the game may be a little messed up when it comes to counting (even though it has the clock) so give a little bit of leeway (I usually wait a second after I hit 30)
1 1

ttnn123456789 answered:

Are you sure that the potions are in the correct order?
Well this part is easy you only count to 30 normaly and that must work, or try to count to 31 or 29
1 1

mario_bros_fan answered:

By 30 seconds, this game, oddly enough, means 30 beats in the background music. At least, that worked for me.
1 2