Question from allison_01

How do I beat Armored Harriers?

in chapter 3 when battling to receive the star, the Armored Harriers are level ten. It seems impossible to inflict any damage to them.

kirby2016 asked for clarification:

Have you got the yoshi yet? I hope my answer helps ;)

BFarmer1980 answered:

You should have gained a rather colorful egg following you. If you haven't done so, head outside of the Glitz Pit to the Hot Dog stand and you'll be asked to retrieve a colorful egg from the top of the stand. Use the yellow spring to get on top of the juice bar and use the paper airplane tile to fly to the top of the stand. In a few seconds, the egg will be "added" to your party.

Now, go face the Armored Harriers and lose to them--actually, you'd be better served to just run away at the beginning of the battle, as Goombella suggests in her tattle.

When you return to the locker room after the match, you'll find that your egg has hatched and you now have a Yoshi. Now, take on the Armored Harriers again and use the Yoshi's "Gulp" ability for the win.
5 1

Answers

halofrost00 answered:

when they attack, you could counter with "B," thats what i did
0 7

Redzone0110 answered:

Halo: It wouldn't do damage anyway, so that would just make the battle last for eternity.

All right. You should have a egg trailing you outside of battle. Enter the battle, lose to them(just run away), and when you get back, the egg will have hatched into a Yoshi. Enter the battle, this time with Yoshi as your partner, and have him use Gulp. Repeat until dead.
2 1

kirby2016 answered:

There will be a Rainbow Egg following you. If not then get it from the hot dog stand. I think you have to hit it while its running frantically. Hit the switch near the juice bar and go up the stairs. Use the airplane square to get on top of the stand. Then get the egg to follow you. You can answer the question anyway. It will follow you no matter what you say.

Go to fight the Armored Harriers. You should get out Goombella and tattle them. You wont be able to hurt them so run away. Then the Yoshi egg will have hatched. Name it what you want. Then rematch the Armored Harriers. They will get hurt of you use [insert your Yoshi's name here] gulp. Then you have to Spam it until they are dead. Congrats! Your in the major league. Be sure to do the battle request! {as in "No star powers}
2 0

Matthewsama answered:

If you don't have the bouncy egg yet, go outside and rescue it from the pig that sells hot dogs.

Start the fight with them and lose by losing all of your health or running away.

Now, the egg will have hatched into a baby Yoshi, which you get to name.

And, as a fun bonus, you can also choose the color of your Yoshi: Green, Red, Blue, Orange, Pink, Black, or White. The color depends on the amount of time between when you acquire the egg and when it hatches.

Green- 0-5 Minuets
Red- 6-8 Minuets
Blue- 9-10 Minuets
Orange- 10-14 Minuets
Pink- 15-17 Minuets
Black- 18 Minuets
White- 19 Minuets
and it starts over with green after that and cycles.

Anyway, restart the fight with your Yoshi and use gulp a few times. And, unless you want to fight them again, follow Grubba's condition.
1 0

How do I beat the group "Armoured Harriers?" Answered mariobros_128
How do I beat Gloomtail? Answered thedudesta
How do I beat (Grodus)? Answered shinypalkia56
How do I beat (Smorg)? Answered Darkkoopaman
How do I beat (bonetail)? Answered Alexgalley