How do I solve (Princess invisibility potion)?

1. Can sombody tell me the combo to unlock this ive bin working on it for 4 hours now and I still cant get it.... plz help

User Info: Griswalt

Griswalt - 7 years ago

1. If you don't have a stopwatch, you could always count the beeps in the background... Since I can't help you any more than he did about the order of the potions, I can tell you this: listen for the beeps in the background. As soon as TEC starts the warmer, count out for 45 beeps in the BG, and once you hit 45, you can take it out.

Also, it doesn't have to be exactly 30 seconds on-time, it just has to be more than 30 seconds and not go beyond an extreme amount, like 45 seconds, so just try around for about 30-35 seconds if you can, or just use the beeping, or just use a stopwatch, whichever is easiest for you.

If you need it, I can give you the link of a stopwatch site which also has a countdown timer AND an alarm that goes off when the timer reaches zero:

www.online-stopwatch.com/

I hope you are able to do it fairly soon! :D

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. It goes in this order: R B O G
    Then you should have a clock or a watch that counts seconds so when Tec tells you to wait 30 seconds you can count perfectly. The 30 seconds is VERY difficult without a clock or a watch. Hope that helps
    R = Red
    B = Blue
    O = Orange
    G = G

User Info: BlazerTalon

BlazerTalon - 7 years ago 0 0