Question from nntendoguymario

How do I get find hooktail???

I'm in the pipe but i dont understand how get to hooktail from there

Chaosmaster00 asked for clarification:

It would help if we knew where you were, as in which pipe you're talking about. There's about 5 pipes that you could be talking about right now, and I don't think I know which without spoiling anything possibly. : /

So, are you in front of Hooktail Castle from a pipe, or did you just get into the Petal Meadows from a pipe? Those are the two main ones I could understand... >.>

nntendoguymario provided additional details:

I'm at the one right after the gameshow. right in front of that spiky rock (i forgot what it's called)

Chaosmaster00 answered:

Okay, that helps a little. Just go into the pipe, and you should be given the choice to go left or right. Go either way, and get the object at each end of the tunnel (which will result in a battle with Fuzzies). Defeat the Fuzzies, and get the one at the other end, beating those Fuzzies as well. As soon as you get both the Moon and Sun Stones, once you go back to the pipe that leas you in there, you should meet a Golden Fuzzy. Beat this little pushover, and head back towards the other side of Petal Meadows.

Beyond this, it's SPOILER ALERT FOR AN UPCOMING PARTNER!
.
. (using periods because using just the "Enter" key doesn't work in Answers' posts)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Okay, anyways, after that, once you leave through the entrance through west Petalburg, a Koopa named Koops will attempt to join your party. Accept, and watch the occuring scene (in which his girlfriend gets angry at him).

Then, once that's done, go to the farthest left area you can go (the one with the pipe leading back to Rogueport Sewers), and place the Sun and Moon Stones where they belong. Two switches should appear. Go to the left of the left-side switch, and kick Koops, holding X while doing so, and while still holding X, make Mario walk to the other switch on the right. Hammer the right switch immediately after releasing Koops (you have to time it right to open the path). The pipe-like rock formation in the middle should explode, revealing, quite obviously, a pipe leading to Hooktail Castle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope this helps for now! :D
2 0