Question from gphils79

Need help to get 100% completion?

Hi, I have the cube version and played through over 10 times and cannot seem to get 100%. I found all the hidden races, raced all the outrun races and got all the uniques performance and visual upgrades. Also, won all the races that said not completed in the world map but only end up getting 99%.

I noticed after beating Caleb that there is outrun races but after winning over 100 of them they keep reappearing. Why can't I get the 100%?
(according to the statistics I have 220 overall wins).
Thanks To Who Responds!!!

gphils79 provided additional details:

Yes, dark_minun I just checked, I got all 20/20 Magazine Covers and got all the Unique Upgrades including Hoods in stage 2, Performance Boost and Rims in stage 3, Spoilers +Vinyls+Performance Boost in stage 4, and finally Performance Boost and Wide Body Kits in stage 5. So, Why Do I Still Come Up With 1% Short??? THANKS AGAIN!!!

SS4kronos33 answered:

Beat every race including hidden races. After you beat the game you can go back through and do the races you missed!!
0 2

Answers

dark_minun answered:

The only thing I can think of offhand is that you might have missed a Magazine cover at some point - did you get all of them?

You may have also missed a unique upgrade that was earned through outruns.
0 0

dark_minun answered:

I'm really running out of ideas here, the only other things I can think of are the 2 races available before you get your first car while driving the 350Z, and all of the little cash and information icons scattered around the map.

I think (not entirely sure) that the 2 races are available from the first stage in the world map.

As for the icons, I'm not sure if they count towards 100%, it's just a thought.
0 0

What do I do in the car lot? Unanswered Drift-king2
Where can I view magazines and DVD covers? Open Samp98518
Rachel's car? Open ZFX5
Where can I find widebody kits? Open soccerhead3000
When do i get the mustang gt? Open nspartan94